K&M Precision Rifle Training Shooting ComplexSimply Unrivaled
K&M Shooting Complex Overview
K&M Shooting Complex was designed to be the preeminent training facility in the nation. A comprehensive plan was shaped by decades of experience in the community and a broad comprehension of the best ranges, military facilities, and shooting complexes across the country. Routinely referred to as the “Augusta National” or “Disney World” of training facilities, the K&M Shooting Complex was drawn from the ground up, designed, and built for the exclusive purpose of facilitating our training. Our students benefit from a wide-ranging and complete curriculum where the training program dictates the facilities, not the other way around.
The Complex offers a scenic yet demanding environment that is ideal for real-world training, year-round. The facility’s extensive acreage enables the use of over a dozen different ranges simultaneously. The 270-degree span of impact area enables engagements with varying winds, wooded areas, urban areas, and open field targets. The facility was purposely designed and built to maximize time and training effectiveness.
K&M supports and trains various Military/Special Operation Units, SWAT/SRT Law Enforcement Teams, civilians, and leading competitors from across the nation. K&M is also the home of the largest national-level shooting competitions and has established a reputation as one of the elite firearms training facilities across the country.
K&M’s unparalleled training facility is not to be outdone by our expansive onsite lodging options, immaculately maintained grounds, and upscale atmosphere. We have spared no expense to enhance an unforgettable K&M experience. Truly unlike any other training facility and loaded with amenities, our students can choose from a variety of exceptionally clean and well-appointed quarters nestled in spectacular scenery!
If you are attending a course, planning a private training event, or scheduling a facility rental – additional information, photos, and video tours of K&M ranges, lodging and amenities can be found in the videos/links below. Come train us and discover why K&M instructs more precision rifle shooters than any other non-government entity in the nation!
Make sure to visit our Facebook page for more photos and information – we are always expanding!
K&M does not allow day use visitors. If you are interested in joining us as a K&M Member please click the link below for more information.
K&M Shooting Complex Features
- 1200 Yard Known Distance Range
- 1100 Yard Field Fire Range
- 750 Yard Field Fire Range
- 500 Yard Mover Range w/ 4 Automated Mover Systems (150, 300 & 500 yards x 2)
- 375 Yard Rimfire Range w/ Automated Mover System
- 850 Yard Unknown Distance Range w/ Automated Mover System
- 500 Yard Utility Range
- 700 Yard Urban Range
- 500 Yard Urban Scenario Range
- 300 Yard Carbine Assault Complex w/ Automated Mover System
- Ten 270 Degree Pistol and Carbine Bays w/ 2 Automated Mover Systems
- Numerous covered firing positions, 4 towers, 6 mock-up shoot houses, various real-world props, and obstacles
- Pro Shop/Automated Classroom with room for 30 students
- Executive Clubhouse and Crossfit Gym
- Private Cabin with room for 4 people (kitchenette, full bath, Wi-Fi, cable.)
- Private Guest Lodge with room for up to 8 people (Wi-Fi, cable, kitchen)
- Instructor Lodge with room for 7 people (Wi-Fi, cable, kitchen)
- Members/Student Bunk House with room for up to 26 people (Wi-fi, Cable, kitchen)
- 8700 Square Foot Pavilion (16 RV hookups, water, restrooms, etc.)
Interested in Conducting Your Training Event at the K&M Shooting Complex?
Please contact us regarding facility use. We offer complete and partial usage to Military, Law Enforcement, and Civilians. We will combine training, customize usage or start a training program based on your requirements. Short and long-term contracts are also available. If you are looking to hold a corporate event, conduct training, or host a competition and are interested in using the K&M Shooting Complex please contact us for availability and pricing.