1. APPLICATION. I apply for membership K&M Precision Rifle Shooting Complex (K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC.) located in Finger TN. at 774 Conner Rd (the Range). I am a reputable citizen of the United States and may become a member upon approval from K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC and after subscribing to the membership application, liability wavier, range rules and upon payment of the initial fee. I represent and warrant that I am 18 years of age or older and all facts and information set forth above and/or in the Membership Application dated this date (the Application) are true, correct and complete. The Application is incorporated by reference and made a part of this Contract.
2. PAYMENT. I must pay the initiation fee before or upon signing this Contract. I agree to pay the selected membership monthly amount each month thereafter through automatic withdrawal from an account I maintain in a financial institution pursuant to this signed authorization form by the 1st of the month. Drafts (payments) are made on or after the 1st of each month from the account used to pay the initiation fee. If I change financial institutions, I will provide K&M Precision Rifle Shooting Complex through their website all information needed for the replacement automatic withdrawal at least five (5) days before the effective date of the change. I understand all dues are non-refundable.
3. TERM. All memberships have terms of a month to month basis from the date of the Start Date (or if none is specified, then the date of this Contract). Memberships are automatically renewed at the current membership rate each month. By mutual agreement, one type of membership may be converted to another type of membership without a new contract with K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC.
4. CANCELLATION/TERMINATION. I (or my legal representative) may cancel this Contract without penalty in accordance with the following; a. Within three (3) business days after signing this Contract and without utilizing the Range. Upon such cancellation I will receive a full refund of all monies paid, including initiation fees. b. After 3 days termination can only take place when the member cancels their membership through the K&M website or in writing.
5. DEFAULT/REMEDIES. Any monthly payment which is received more than five (5) days after the due date shall be subject to a late charge of $40.00, for the added administrative costs associated with same. Any payment that remains unpaid for fifteen (15) days shall entitle K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC. to terminate the membership, to suspend some or all membership privileges, and/or to take other actions permitted by law or in equity. Closing of account, insufficient funds or any other action which prevents the automatic charge for my monthly dues, if applicable, will be a material breach of this Contract. Member agrees to pay reasonable attorney fees, legal expenses, and other lawful collection costs and expenses of collection incurred after a material breach of this Contract.
6. GENERAL PROVISIONS. a. I acknowledge I have inspected the Range and same is in full operation. No promises, representations or warranties have been made to me by K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC. or otherwise about the Range. b. I acknowledge and agree that the Initiation Fee represents a reasonable charge for initiating my membership considering the time and effort required of K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC. c. I acknowledge that it has been explained to me that this is a legally binding and enforceable contract. d. This Contract sets forth the entire agreement between me and K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC. regarding my membership and any and all prior discussions, agreements, understandings or correspondence are hereby made null and void. e. This Contract may be amended, modified or rescinded, or any rights hereunder waived, only by written agreement signed by me and K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC. f. If any term or provision of this Contract is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the rest and remainder of this Contract shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law. “I understand that I am responsible for all reasonable collection fees, court costs and attorney fees associated with any unpaid balances due according to this Contract.” We hereby agree to all terms of this Contract, intending to be legally bound hereby, and each of us has received a complete executed copy of this Contract.
Required Document to Become a Member at K&M - Please Read, Understand and Sign to Acknowledge Before Checkout
I hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC, its respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees. I release other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leasers of premises on which firearms use takes place, (each considered one of the “RELEASES” herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence or the “releases” or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations; and I further agree that if, despite this release Waiver of liability, and assumption of risk I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the releases, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the releases from any loss, liability, damage, or cost which any may incur as the result of such claim.
In no event shall the management of K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC, its shareholders, officers, heirs, consigns, and/or employees be held responsible or liable for acts or omissions, for any indirect, direct, incidental, special or consequential damage or costs whatsoever resulting from or related to the use or misuse of firearms on any of the shooting range facilities. K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC officials have taken precautions to ensure user safety during your visit to the facility and shall not be held liable for any act or omission outside its jurisdiction and control or directly related to negligence on the part of another person or persons. Steps taken by K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC include the training of range officers, field operators, and management staff. All shooters and spectators have been notified of safety rules.
Shooters agree to hold K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC harmless for any acts or omissions on their part as it relates to:
-Transportation of firearms to and from the facility and to certify that the method used to transport said firearms conforms to local, state and federal laws.
-Handling of or using firearms while participating in live-fire events on any of the ranges.
-Negligence caused by the signee, the releases, or fellow shooter’s negligence.
Shooters affirm that they are knowledgeable of the firearms and ammunition they will use while shooting and that they have received, read, understand, and will comply with posted and published rules and regulations as it relates to the use of said facilities. Further, that failure to comply with above could result in their expulsion from the range.
Shooters expressly understand that K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC management reserves the right to refuse access to any person(s) for any reason that might result in a safety violation, damage to the facilities, or who become a safety hazard, i.e., they demonstrate unsafe firearm handling practices, a lack of proper training, their use of an unsafe firearm, they become loud, boisterous or disruptive, or any other act or omission that is contrary to established criteria, for operating a safe and enjoyable event.
Shooters hereby affirm that they alone shall assume full responsibility for their own actions while visiting the K&M Shooting Complex and that any injury sustained either by their act or omission directly attributed to the lack of training, or careless acts shall be borne by them. They further acknowledge the risks and hazards associated with firearm shooting events and understand that by their nature are inherently dangerous and may result is serious injury or death.
Shooters do hereby affirm that the ammunition they will use in their firearm(s) has been properly loaded, either by a licensed manufacturer or if the ammunition has been hand loaded by themselves that it was done so by following established criteria as contained in leading reloading manuals; and further that said reloads meet or exceed factory specifications regarding safety.
Shooters acknowledge that if for any reason, they should intentionally use unsafe firearms practices to inflict body injury or death to themselves or others, their family as well as all estate heirs will be held liable.
Shooters acknowledge the inherent risks, dangers, and hazards associated with participating in this event which the participant assumes, both foreseeable and unforeseeable that may result in injury or illness. Shooters acknowledge that participation may expose them to risks, including, but not limited to, exposure to communicable diseases such as the SARS-CoV-2, and the disease it causes, COVID-19, SARS-CoV, and Influenza types A, B, and C and all its subtypes.
The Shooter acknowledges and understands that memberships, training courses and competition payments are non-refundable. The Shooter also understands that the shooter may not transfer a training course or competition payment to another date for any reason. The Customer may not sell or give training course or competition slots to anyone else unless the Customer receives permission from Seller to do so.
I have read this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, and understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement and assurance of any nature and intend it be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
During the course of visiting K&M Precision Rifle Shooting Complex, I acknowledge my image will be captured by closed circuit TV and possibly by attendees or staff taking photos or videos of activities. These photos/images may be used for promotion and participant releases his/her likeness to be used by K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC without further consent.
During the course of visiting K&M Precision Rifle Shooting Complex, I acknowledge that if I bring a visitor they will immediately report to the K&M office to complete an K&M Hold Harmless Agreement, Limits of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity. I understand that if I do not comply with this requirement that I agree for unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect for all my guests.
I certify that I am a citizen of good repute of the United States of America, that I am not a member of any organization or group having as its purpose or one of its purposes the overthrow by force or violence of the Government of the United States of America or any of its political subdivisions; that I have never been convicted of a crime of violence, and I will fulfill the obligations of good sportsmanship and good citizenship.
I, the minor’s parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of the above referenced activities and the minor to be qualified to participate in such activity. I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releases from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on the minor’s account caused or alleged to have been caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releases or otherwise, including negligence rescue operations, and further agree that if, despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor’s behalf makes a claim against any of the above Releases, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releases from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any Release may incur as the result of any such claim.
K&M Range Rules and Procedures
- If there are issues with any range on the complex please contact K&M staff.
- Range hours are from sun-up to sunset 7 days a week.
- Sign in and out of the K&M Shooting Complex with each visit.
- All Federal, state, and local firearm laws must be obeyed.
- No guests are allowed without contacting K&M for approval. No non-shooting guests or spectators. Approved guests require a liability form and a $30 guest fee to placed in the drop box prior to Range use. If a guest is staying overnight in the “Members Bunkhouse” an additional $25 is required. Text, email or call K&M for guest range and bunkhouse authorization.
- All members are required to have their membership cards with them anytime they are on the range. All members are required to show their membership card anytime they are asked to and have the right to ask to see any members’ card as well.
- The Range Gate(s) are to be kept locked by members at all times. Make certain that the padlock has been snapped into place and the combination(s) scrambled. Don’t forget to lock each gate once you leave. Do not share the combination with non members.
- Never walk or drive past any gates (open or closed), cables, safety cones or barricades without checking to see if that area is a live-fire area.
- When going down range to paint steel targets make all ranges cease fire and use posted “downrange procedures” for each range. This requires visual and verbal confirmation that all firearms are clear and other members are off the firing line. No handling of firearms or ammunition while members are down range. Pistol bays do not need to cease fire when going down rifle ranges.
- Once the range is determined to be secure, with no other persons present downrange only then may firing commence.
- Keep all vehicles on the established roads and away from the lower laying areas. Do not drive or park on any sodded grass near the firing lines.
- K&M Shooting Complex is a “cold range”. All firearms are to be kept in a safe and empty condition until on the firing line. Pistols may be holstered and drawn in the pistol bays, but must be cleared, locked open and remain holstered if members leave the bays.
- All members are required to wear eye and hearing protection.
- Shoot from authorized firing points only. Each target must have a backstop before engaging. Do not shoot into neighboring property.
- Shoot at approved targets only. Steel targets on the rifle ranges and paper or steel at the short rifle and pistol range. Paper or steel! Don’t bring your junk or trash to the facility to shoot at! Paper or steel only! No glass, clay pigeons, etc. Paper or Steel!
- Do not engage ANY steel targets on ANY range with ANY rifle or ANY carbine closer than 150 yards.
- Do not shoot .50 BMG at steel closer than 600 yards. 50 cal and .338 Lapua are authorized to engage IPSC style steel targets only.
- Do not move targets from their locations.
- Shooters must provide their own white spray paint and are required to repaint all targets before they leave the range! The range has target stands but members must provide their own paper targets and cardboard backing.
- Shooting at rocks or any other inappropriate targets that cause ricochets or may start a fire is prohibited.
- Shooting any flammable or exploding material is prohibited; this includes Tannerite or any other similar binary compounds.
- Hunting and shooting at any wildlife is strictly prohibited everywhere on the K&M Shooting Complex.
- Tracer, incendiary and armor-piercing ammunitions are prohibited (this includes “green-tip” or any steel core bullets – i.e bulk military ammo is often steel core – use on paper targets only).
- Never shoot at K&M property or structures. Any props or equipment, which you might use, are to be used only for the purpose for which they were designed, including; tables, chairs, benches, trash cans, equipment storage boxes and target holders.
- No alcohol is to be present or consumed by anyone, anywhere on range property. Any condition resulting in the shooters impairment will result in immediate termination of membership privileges without refund.
- There is no smoking allowed anywhere on the firing line or in enclosed spaces– smokers will police their butts into the trash cans.
- Members are responsible to clean up after themselves and guests. Deposit trash in the appropriate trash cans or pack it up and take it home. Keep your range clean! This includes brass, shells and any or all casings!
- Any members under the age of 18 years must be under the constant supervision of an adult member.
- The K&M Shooting Complex may be closed to members anytime we are running matches or training classes. Check the schedule on our website and contact us to de-conflict.
- K&M may refuse anyone the right to shoot and may order anyone to leave the range to enforce the range rules and preserve the safety of the range or the safety of its members. Repeat or gross offenders will have their membership revoked without refund. It is our intent to provide a first rate, semi-private facility for the serious marksmen.
I have read K&M Precision Rifle Training Shooting Complex Membership Application, K&M Shooting Complex rules and procedures, Hold Harmless Agreement, Limits of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity and by signing below acknowledge my understanding and affirmation to comply with and enforce declared policies. I further understand that if I fail to comply my membership could be revoked without refund and without warning.