Hawkins Precision 6.5 PRC Hunter Magazine (Short Action, 3 Round)
The Hawkins Precision Hunter Magazine is a low-profile “flush fit” design that allows hunters the ability to run a detachable magazine without having the magazine extending below the stock line. This mitigates the chance of branches or brush snagging on the rifle during an inopportune moment and also presents a cleaner, low-profile appearance.
- Hawkins Precision Hunter Magazines are made from a single piece of billet aluminum and weigh 2.6oz.
- Made specifically for the Hawkins Precision Hunter M5 DBM
- May be compatible with other SA flush-fit bottom metals for Remington 700 pattern actions
- Short Action Magnum cartridge magazine holds 3 rounds (~2.980″ Internal Length)
- Users may need to contact a gunsmith to get the 2.980″ PRC magazine to feed properly. These magazines do not feature a binder plate and your action may need machine work to prevent bullets from catching below the feed ramp.