- Carefully selected components
- We carefully select every component to ensure uniformity, then load to exacting specifications to provide pinpoint accuracy. Each cartridge is loaded with either Hornady ELD Match, A-MAX, or our high-performance boat tail hollow point bullets. Stringent quality control ensures proper bullet seating, consistent charges and pressures, optimal velocity and repeatable accuracy.
- Specially Selected Cases
- Cases are hand selected based on strict criteria: wall thickness uniformity, internal capacity, case weight and consistent wall concentricity. We get proper bullet seating, consistent charges and pressures, optimal velocity and repeatable accuracy.
- AMP® (Advanced Manufacturing Process) Bullet Jackets
- These jackets represent a technological advancement in design, tooling and manufacturing. Developed by Hornady technicians, AMP Bullet Jackets feature near-zero wall thickness variation, resulting in unprecedented concentricity and uniformity throughout the jacket.
- Powder is matched carefully to each specific load for optimal pressure, velocity and consistent accuracy.
- Like the powder, the primers we select are the highest quality available, perfectly matched to the load.
Model Number: 81500
Ammo Bullet Type: Extremely Low Drag-Match
Ammo Casing Type: Brass
Ammo Bullet Weight: 140 grain
Ammo Round Count: 20/Box
Caliber Multi: 6.5mm Creedmoor
Muzzle Energy: 2283 lb/ft
Muzzle Velocity: 2710 fps
Application: Target, Match
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.646 (G1), 0.326 (G7)
Sectional Density: 0.287