Shannon Kay from K&M Precision Rifle Training is proud to partner with Kahles Optics by designing the SKMR reticles. The SKMR reticles were designed to be uncomplicated, practical and visually expedient for both tactical operations and the most demanding long range competitors. With over 18 years of operational experience and with input from across the industry, Shannon designed the SKMR reticles to immediately fill a void in the market place. Backed by Kahles Optics long history and superior class quality, it is with little surprise that the scope/reticles have rapidly dominated the marketplace.
The K318i means noticeable optical and mechanical perfection packed in ultrashort design. With precise illuminated reticles in FFP, sharply defined throughout the entire magnification range and the unique TWIST GUARD windage. A true masterpiece in engineering.
- Ultrashort and lightweight riflescope for demanding shooters
- Precise illuminated reticle in first focal plane – SKMR3, MSR
- Innovative TWIST GUARD windage – patent pending
- High contrast image
- Precise and clearly defined click mechanism
- Exceptional repeat accuracy
- Large adjustment range E/W (102 MOA/69 MOA)
- Parallax wheel integrated in the elevation turret (patented) 27 yds – ∞
- Zero Stop
- Magnification: 3.5 – 18
- Objective lens diameter: 2.0 inch
- Field of view: 27.8 – 5.5 ft
- Eye relief: 3.6 inch
- Diopter compensation: -3.5 to + 2.5 dpt
- Twilight factor (DIN 58388): 13.2 – 30.0
- Impact correction per click: 0.36 inch (100yds)/10 mm (100 m)/.1 MIL
- Parallax adjustment: 25 m till ∞
- Adjustment range (E/W): 9.0/7.1 ft
- Tube diameter: 1.3 inch
- Length: 12.3 inch
- Weight: 32.6 oz
- Reticle in focal plane: 1
- Illuminated: yes
The K318i is the perfect example of innovation and quality derived from 116 years’ experience building the world’s finest rifle scopes. Designed for applications where the purest optical clarity can mean the difference between a hit or miss; this optic sets new standards with incredible resolution, contrast, and 95% light transmission. Specifically engineered for long range precision and built without compromise, the K318i delivers the highest level of performance ever achieved.
Ultra precision adjustments, constructed of hardened steel and machined to the most demanding tolerances, deliver a lifetime of wear resistance and 100% accuracy. The elevation adjustment has a second rotation indicator and the most refined zero stop and dial reset available.