Shannon Kay from K&M Precision Rifle Training is proud to partner with Kahles Optics by designing the SKMR reticles. The SKMR reticles were designed to be uncomplicated, practical and visually expedient for both tactical operations and the most demanding long range competitors. With over 18 years of operational experience and with input from across the industry, Shannon designed the SKMR reticles to immediately fill a void in the market place. Backed by Kahles Optics long history and superior class quality, it is with little surprise that the scope/reticles have rapidly dominated the marketplace.
The K525i combines maximum optical performance and precision with unique handling and ergonomics. A rugged riflescope for professionals, with windage optional left or right, precise illuminated reticles in 1 st focal plane and the unique TWIST GUARD windage.
- Maximum optical performance – field of view, high contrast image, high definition
- Absolutely reliable repeat accuracy and precise, clearly defined click mechanism
- Optional left or right side windage
- Parallax wheel integrated into the elevation turret (patented) (20 m to ∞)
- Innovative TWIST GUARD windage (patented)
- Precise illuminated reticle in 1 st focal plane
- Magnification: 5 – 25
- Objective lens diameter: 56 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 9.5 – 2.3 mm
- Eye relief: 95 mm
- Field of view: 7.1 – 1.5 m/100 m/21.7 – 4.4 ft/100 yds
- Diopter compensation: +2.0 / -3.5 dpt
- Impact correction per click: 0.1 MRAD/¼ MOA
- Parallax adjustment: 20 m till ∞
- Adjustment range (E/W): 104.4/46.8 in/100 yds
- Tube diameter: 34 mm
- Length: 377 mm/14.8 in
- Weight: 970 g/34.2 oz
- Illuminated: yes
- Warranty: 10 years
Ultra precision adjustments, constructed of hardened steel and machined to the most demanding tolerances, deliver a lifetime of wear resistance and 100% accuracy. The elevation adjustment has a second rotation indicator and the most refined zero stop and dial reset available.The K5-25i is the perfect example of innovation and quality derived from 116 years’ experience building the world’s finest rifle scopes. Designed for applications where the purest optical clarity can mean the difference between a hit or miss; this optic sets new standards with incredible resolution, contrast, and 95% light transmission. Specifically engineered for long range precision and built without compromise, the K5-25i delivers the highest level of performance ever achieved.