K&M Shooting Complex offers range memberships for the marksman interested in a semi-private and professional shooting experience. K&M is one of the few facilities across the nation offering such amenities that is open to membership. K&M's price point for membership is a considerable value given the quality of complex, services offered and features that cannot be found anywhere else. Our reputable K&M culture and impeccable standards combined with unmatched amenities is "Simply Unrivaled".
As a member you will be given unlimited access to the range and be able to come and go as your time permits. We cater to the considerate and respectful marksman. Whether you are just joining our community or a seasoned veteran the K&M Shooting Complex will exceed your expectations. Corporate and Military/LE Unit memberships are also available. Feel free to contact us for more information on becoming a member and explore the K&M Shooting Complex and Membership details below.
K&M Shooting Complex Overview Video
Explore the best shooting complex in the nation and come join us as a K&M Member!
K&M is a members only shooting facility. We do not allow day use visitors.
- Full access to all main K&M Shooting Complex ranges (complex use will be restricted or reduced for members no more than 5% of the calendar year)
- 1200 Yard Known Distance Range
- 750 Yard Field Fire Range
- 500 Yard Mover Range w/ Automated Mover System (300 & 500 yards)
- 375 Yard Rimfire Range
- 500 Yard Urban Scenario Range
- 270 Degree Pistol and Carbine Bays w/ Automated Mover System
- Over 300 steel targets throughout the Complex
- Numerous covered firing positions, 4 towers, 4 mock up shoot houses, various real world props and obstacles
- Pro Shop
- Members Bunk House with room for up to 26 people (Wi-Fi, cable, kitchen)
- 8,000 Square Foot Pavilion (16 RV hook ups, water, restrooms, etc.)
- CrossFit Gym
- Open 7 days a week from sun up to sun down
- Unlimited use, no daily range fees
- Full access to the members bunkhouse for overnight stays (kitchen, full bath, cable TV, etc.)
- Full access to a members UTV side by side to inspect, paint targets and turn on mover systems
- Priority registration for K&M competitions and RV parking spaces
- 15% discount on all K&M training courses
- Member’s guests allowed ($30 a day per person) - (additional $25 for overnight members bunkhouse use)
- Limited number of memberships available
How to Become a Member
Use this page to sign up and pay for your selected K&M Membership. You will create a simple online account and pay the sign-up/initiation fee. First billing of monthly dues will begin on the 1st of the month so new members have time to receive an orientation. All membership forms and liability wavers are done online during the checkout/sign-up process..
You can contact us to schedule a range orientation, but we will send you an email (within 48 hours) once we receive your order. That email (not your receipt) will provide you with orientation dates options to fit your schedule, we offer orientations Monday-Friday. Please contact us to set up an appointment before showing up to the complex. During the orientation we will give you your membership card, go over the range rules, conduct a walk through and provide you with independent access to the facility. This will take approximately 45 minutes and your membership privileges begin immediately following. If you are interested is viewing the complex prior to joining please contact us.
Contact: 731-316-9880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- One time sign-up/initiation fee is due at checkout.
- Billing of monthly dues will begin on the 1st of the month.
- Sales tax applies to all membership transactions in the state of TN.
- Monthly auto-payments are required for membership.
- Memberships can be canceled at any time using your online account on our website.
- Initiation/Sign up fee will reapply to rejoin the complex for all canceled memberships and is subject to availability.
K&M Shooting Complex was designed to be the preeminent shooting facility in the nation. A comprehensive plan was shaped from decades of experience in the community and a broad comprehension of the best ranges, military facilities and shooting complexes across the country. K&M Shooting Complex was drawn from the ground up, designed and built for the exclusive purpose of facilitating the best training the industry offers. Our members benefit from a wide ranging and comprehensive complex that is simply unmatched.
The Complex offers a scenic yet inviting environment that is ideal for real world training, year round. The facilities extensive acreage enables the use of over a dozen different ranges simultaneously. The 270 degree span of impact area enables engagements with varying winds, wooded areas, urban areas and open field targets. The facility was purposely designed and built to maximize time and effectiveness for our members.
K&M supports and trains various Military/Special Operation Units, SWAT/SRT Law Enforcement Teams, civilians and leading competitors from across the nation. K&M is also the home of three national level shooting competitions and has established a reputation as one of the elite firearms facilities across the country.
View the K&M Shooting Complex Overview Video or visit our facebook page for more photos and information. Ensure to continually check back for updates – we are always expanding!
K&M Shooting Complex Features
- 1200 Yard Known Distance Range
- 1100 Yard Field Fire Range
- 750 Yard Field Fire Range
- 500 Yard Mover Range w/ 4 Automated Mover Systems (150, 300 & 500 yards x 2)
- 375 Yard Rimfire Range w/ Automated Mover System
- 850 Yard Unknown Distance Range w/ Automated Mover System
- 500 Yard Utility Range
- 700 Yard Urban Range
- 500 Yard Urban Scenario Range
- 300 Yard Carbine Assault Complex w/ Automated Mover System
- Ten 270 Degree Pistol and Carbine Bays w/ 2 Automated Mover Systems
- Numerous covered firing positions, 5 towers, 6 mock up shoot houses, various real world props and obstacles
- Pro Shop/Automated Classroom with room for 30 students
- Executive Clubhouse and CrossFit Gym
- Private Cabin with room for 4 people (kitchenette, full bath, etc.)
- Private Guest Lodge with room for up to 8 people (Wi-Fi, cable, kitchen)
- Instructor Lodge with room for 7 people (Wi-Fi, cable, kitchen)
- Members/Student Bunk House with room for up to 26 people (Wi-fi, Cable, kitchen)
- 8700 Square Foot Pavilion (16 RV hook ups, water, restrooms, etc.)
- If there are issues with any range on the complex please contact K&M staff.
- Range hours are from sun-up to sunset 7 days a week.
- Sign in and out of the K&M Shooting Complex with each visit.
- All Federal, state, and local firearm laws must be obeyed.
- No guests are allowed without contacting K&M for approval. No non-shooting guests or spectators. Approved guests require a liability form and a $30 guest fee to placed in the drop box prior to Range use. If a guest is staying overnight in the “Members Bunkhouse” an additional $25 is required. Text, email or call K&M for guest range and bunkhouse authorization.
- All members are required to have their membership cards with them anytime they are on the range. All members are required to show their membership card anytime they are asked to and have the right to ask to see any members’ card as well.
- The Range Gate(s) are to be kept locked by members at all times. Make certain that the padlock has been snapped into place and the combination(s) scrambled. Don’t forget to lock each gate once you leave. Do not share the combination with non members.
- Never walk or drive past any closed gates, cables, safety cones or barricades without checking to see if that area is a live-fire area.
- When going down range to paint steel targets make all ranges cease fire and use posted “downrange procedures” for each range. This requires visual and verbal confirmation that all firearms are clear and other members are off the firing line. No handling of firearms or ammunition while members are down range. Pistol bays do not need to cease fire when going down rifle ranges.
- Once the range is determined to be secure, with no other persons present downrange only then may firing commence.
- Keep all vehicles on the established roads and away from the lower laying areas. Do not drive or park on any sodded grass near the firing lines.
- K&M Shooting Complex is a “cold range”. All firearms are to be kept in a safe and empty condition until on the firing line. Pistols may be holstered and drawn in the pistol bays, but must be cleared, locked open and remain holstered if members leave the bays
- All members are required to wear eye and hearing protection.
- Shoot from authorized firing points only. Each target must have a backstop before engaging. Do not shoot into neighboring property.
- Shoot at approved targets only. Steel targets on the rifle ranges and paper or steel at the short rifle and pistol range. Paper or steel! Don’t bring your junk or trash to the facility to shoot at! Paper or steel only! No glass, clay pigeons, etc. Paper or Steel!
- Do not engage ANY steel targets on ANY range with ANY rifle or ANY carbine closer than 150 yards.
- Do not shoot .50 BMG at steel closer than 600 yards. 50 cal and .338 Lapua are authorized to engage IPSC style steel targets only.
- Do not move targets from their locations.
- Shooters must provide their own white spray paint and are required to repaint all targets before they leave the range! The range has target stands but members must provide their own paper targets and cardboard backing.
- Shooting at rocks or any other inappropriate targets that cause ricochets or may start a fire is prohibited.
- Shooting any flammable or exploding material is prohibited; this includes Tannerite or any other similar binary compounds.
- Hunting, fishing or shooting at any wildlife is strictly prohibited everywhere on the K&M Shooting Complex.
- Tracer, incendiary and armor-piercing ammunitions are prohibited (this includes “green-tip” or any steel core bullets – i.e bulk military ammo is often steel core – use on paper targets only).
- Never shoot at K&M property or structures. Any props or equipment, which you might use, are to be used only for the purpose for which they were designed, including; tables, chairs, benches, trash cans, equipment storage boxes and target holders.
- No alcohol is to be present or consumed by anyone, anywhere on range property. Any condition resulting in the shooters impairment will result in immediate termination of membership privileges without refund.
- There is no smoking allowed anywhere on the firing line – smokers will police their butts into the trash cans.
- Members are responsible to clean up after themselves and guests. Deposit trash in the appropriate trash cans or pack it up and take it home. Keep your range clean! This includes brass, shells and any or all casings!
- Open campfires, wood burning and charcoal barbecues are strictly prohibited everywhere on the facility. Only propane barbecues are permitted for use, but must not be left on the facility.
- Absolutely no sales of firearms or ammunition are permitted on range property.
- Any members under the age of 18 years must be under the constant supervision of an adult member.
- The K&M Shooting Complex may be closed to members anytime we are running large matches. Check the schedule on our website and contact us to de-conflict.
- K&M may refuse anyone the right to shoot and may order anyone to leave the range to enforce the range rules and preserve the safety of the range or the safety of its members. Repeat or gross offenders will have their membership revoked without refund. It is our intent to provide a first rate, semi-private facility for the serious marksmen.
K&M Shooting Complex Is Simply Unrivaled In Everyway
I've shot at ranges all up and down the eastern seaboard, as well as some of the premier ranges at Benning and Bragg while in service and this is the best practical/tactical range I've ever been to, bar-none.
Amazing facility with a wide variety of challenges to test any shooter. Upon pulling into the property it is obvious that someone spent a great deal of time and effort turning their vision into a reality. Superb!
Amazing people, amazing venue and a awesome experience! Definitely the Augusta National of shooting venues! World class and second to none!