Our MDT Premier Scope Rings offer a solid, light weight mounting system for your optics. Made from precision-machined aluminum. These scope rings are for shooters than need a rock-solid scope mount, but, are also concerened about the weight of their rifle. They’re perfect for hunters or endurance rucking precision rifle matches.
ABOUT THE MDT PREMIER SCOPE RINGS
These are the standard by which other scope rings are built. They’re are available for the majority of scope sizes and required heights. Whatever you use your rifle for, be it hunting, plinking, or shooting matches, these scope rings will keep your optic from shifting. They’re easy to install on picatinny scope bases. If you’re looking for a way to keep the weight of your rifle down but don’t want to sacrifice strength, these are perfect.
Designed for ultimate precision and strength:
- CMM checked to 1.5 millionths of an inch precision
- Machined from Billet 6061 Aluminum
SCOPE RING SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight: 0.13lb or 2oz per ring (4oz for the set)
- Stepped base-to-cap interface allows the fasteners on one side to be tightened before making final scope alignment adjustments
- Four oversized #8-32 Grade 8 fasteners used for clamping the scope