Introducing the new KILO10K-ABS HD 10 x 42 mm laser rangefinding binocular with BDX 2.0. The KILO10K-ABS has a maximum reflective range of 10,000 yards and includes Applied Ballistics Elite (BDX Elite) onboard along with environmental sensors and a digital compass; the KILO10K also supports BDX External (BDX-X) for connecting to external devices such as Kestrel and Garmin devices. The Gen II LightWave DSP engine features new target modes: Extended Range (XR) and Fog mode along with First, Best and Last target. The KILO10K binocular incorporates the first Active Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Graphic Display which provides all relevant ballistic information such as range to target, elevation holdover, wind hold, energy on target and velocity at target distance. All new KILO rangefinders also integrate with BaseMap to provide remote waypoints on ranged targets and can be fully configured with the Sig Sauer BDX App. All KILOs leverage Low Energy / Long Range Bluetooth 5.x for multipoint Bluetooth connections and improved connectivity to BDX enabled riflescopes and sights. The KILO10K ships with a Multicam chest carry harness and WeatherFlow Bluetooth WindMETER.
– Gen II Lightwave DSP Ranging Engine With Extended Range (XR) Mode
– Onboard Environmental Sensors for Real-time Ballistic Calculations
– Drop Remote Waypoints With Basemap App
– Applied Ballistics Elite With Complete AB Bullet Database, Up to 25 Custom Bullet Profiles and 8 Onboard Ballistic Groups
– BDX 2.0 Enabled With Low Energy, Long Range Bluetooth